[cvsnt] sserver error

Paul Barriscale barrisca at vodafone.ie
Fri May 16 14:56:27 BST 2003

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to login to sserver
(cvsroot=:sserver:user at host:c:\development\cvsroot)

cvs [login aborted]: ssl connection failed: error:140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

One thing I have noticed is that after specifying the SSL cert file and
private key file within the CVS service control, exiting and then
returning to it I find they are blank again and also their entries in the
registry are blank too.

Running cvsnt 2.0.3 on win xp (sp1). I'm having no trouble with pserver
but would prefer the extra security.

Thanks in advance,
Paul