[cvsnt] VSS on linux

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue May 20 11:54:07 BST 2003

> can anybody suggest me
> "HOW TO USE VSS ON RED HAT 8.0, OR IS THERE ANY WAY BY WHICH I CAN
> ACCESS VSS SERVER FROM LINUX"

This was a typo, wasn't it? VSS is usually understood to mean "Visual Source
Safe" which is a Microsoft product and will therefore (by definition) not
ever run on Linux even if hell freezes over. If you were indeed talking
about MSVSS this would also be the wrong list to ask. This list is about
CVSNT.
If you want to know how to get CVSNT running on Linux I believe there are
several documents about this on the CVSNT homepage at http://www.cvsnt.org .

Cheers,

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org