[cvsnt] Name keyword not expanding.

Adam Shand ashand at pixelworks.com
Tue May 20 23:55:27 BST 2003

Hey.

I'm getting reports from one of our developers that the keyword "$Name$"
isn't expanding correctly since we moved from our Unix CVS server to
CVSNT.  We're having this problem with an older pre-2.0 release and with
2.0.4 (just upgraded today).

He is calling it like this:

static CROMDATA char sVersion[]="$Name$";

I've never seen it work this way but he swears it worked until we
migrated to CVSNT.

Any hints or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam.