[cvsnt] WINCVS INTERFACTING WITH MICROSOFT VSS

Dave anonymous at no.isp
Wed May 21 13:55:31 BST 2003

I haven't tried it, or know much about it at all.  But, that has never
stopped me from openning my mouth.  That being said, I've seen somewhere,
perhaps www.cvshome.org, or www.cvsnt.org, programs that convert VSS files
to CVS.  If anyone else has seen or used them, please post.

Good luck.

--
Dave
"stirkus ersu venete"

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.22.1053503174.30291.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
This mail list isn't for Microsoft VSS, it is for CVSNT.  CVSNT is
superior to VSS in a number of ways, and runs natively on Linux and
WinNT/2K/XP and is available free of charge.  It works with the clients
you mention, but I do not believe they support VSS at all.

Look at SAMBA for information on Windows shares from Linux.

More information at http://www.cvsnt.org/

Regards,

Glen Starrett