[cvsnt] refresh the repos

Boyd Meier bmeier at acornsys.com
Fri May 23 19:52:24 BST 2003

One trick you can use, that I have used to fix this problem here, is just to
rename the file in the attic with the new capitalization.  This, of course,
only works if you really don't care about the capitalization (we have a unix
server and NT development boxes, so we don't.)  Then the history is
retained, and the deleted file is resurrected with the new name.

	Boyd