[cvsnt] Re: Commit sequence?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun May 25 19:54:18 BST 2003

I'd personally rather see CVSNT commit in the order given--that way if
there's any problem it's easier to tell where it should have been, no
question.  That said, it's so easy to just re-run the commit, it's pretty
much irrelevant.

And WinCVS should be doing the sorting.... why does it come out so "funny"?
Are you doing flat mode then committing or similar?

Glen Starrett
glen.starrett at honeywell.com
Senior Systems Architect, Tools & Technology
Project Operations, Honeywell IC