[cvsnt] Re: cannot login to pserver

Dave Andrus hoopdogz at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 13:15:41 BST 2003

This may seem like a dumb answer; however, why are you using PSERVER?  The
advantage of using CVSNT on a Windows NT machine is the SSPI protocol --
being able to manage users and permissions using NT users and groups.

Best of all, SSPI encapsulates all of the authentication; so, the only
firewall issue you (may) have to deal with is the normal CVS port -- 2401.

Are you locked into using PSERVER for your developers' authentication or
can you use something else?