[cvsnt] How to compile the source code in windows?

Wenyu Cao caowenyu at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 03:04:46 BST 2003

I am trying to make some modifications to cvsnt.  I downloaded the verion
2.0.4 and 2.1.1 verions' source code and I am trying to make the
modifications in Visual Studio 6.0.  But after I tried to open the workspace
file cvsnt.dsw, nothing happened.  When I tried to open the .dsp project
file, I was prompted that the file was not a valid one.  Anyone have any
idea on this?  Thanks in advance.

Wenyu