[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT InstallShield unattended install, command line options?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 4 23:09:01 GMT 2003

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:17:15 GMT, mlaan at nospam4me.cs.vu.nl (Martijn
Laan) wrote:

>/SAVEINF="filename"
>Instructs Setup to save installation settings to the specified file.
>	Don't forget to use quotes if the filename contains spaces.

I tried starting a setup file that we built with ISX 3.0.6 as follows:
WSMDB-1.0.56.exe /SAVEINF="c:\test\wsmdb.inf"
I kept an eye on that folder when I had the IS dialog up but nothing
appeared. So I cancelled the setup.
What is needed in the setup compilation to be able to create the INF
file like that?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)