[cvsnt] CVSNT and Win2003 Server 64Bit

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Nov 5 14:56:13 GMT 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:46:38 +0100, "Christian Schmelzer"
<schmelzc at fh-trier.de> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Please can you help me?
>
>I have Win2003 Server 64Bit and I install CVSNT on this System.
>The Services CVSNT and CVSNT Locking Service ar running.
>But I can´t start the CVSNT Program. The Control Panel don´t show the green fish.
>
>What can I do?

It's possible control panel applets in Win64 have to be 64bit...  If
you have a 64bit compiler then you could try recompiling it to see
what happens.

My impressions of the beta 1 release weren't very favourible, so I
wiped it 10 minutes after installing it (no .NET compatibility, so you
can't run VS.NET on it, for example, plus no directx).  Hopefully the
next release will be more featureful.