[cvsnt] Merging branch with identical versions still changes

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Nov 6 19:27:06 GMT 2003

Just in case anyone else needs to know, I discovered I can work around this
a little by doing:

	cvs -q diff | find "RCS file:"

to get a list of all the files that have changed.  That at least gets me a
list of files that were actually changed on the branch.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I'm using cvs 2.0.11 server and a combination
of 2.0.11 (at command line) and 2.0.8 (via TortoiseCVS 1.5.1) on the client.
I ran a quick check using 2.0.11 exclusively on the final merging step and
got the same results.

Glen Starrett