SOLVED: Re: [cvsnt] CVSNT - Problems in executing *info scripts under Windows 2003 Server

keeron modi keeronmo at attachmate.com
Mon Nov 10 19:14:10 GMT 2003

crap :) Windows 2003 server *by default* gives "cmd.exe" permission to only
admins. It should be given to "everyone" (if you see windows 2k, or xp). So
by giving "everyone" (or in our case a group called cvsusers) permission to
read/execute cmd.exe , it was all ok

- Keeron

news:mailman.158.1068070034.731.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...