[cvsnt] contrib_nt directory ?!

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 11 18:31:02 GMT 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:42:49 +0100, "Rebhan, Gilbert"
<Gilbert.Rebhan at huk-coburg.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>i just had a look on the third party tools @ cvsntwiki as i'm
>still searching for some scripts for the windowsworld and found :
>
>http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/CommitPrep :
>

>"The commit_prep.pl and log_accum.pl scripts are the standard scripts used by
>Unix installations for commit notification. There are NT-ised versions of these in
>the contrib_nt directory of the cvsnt distribution."
>

>We use cvsnt 2.0.8 here, but there's no such directory like contrib_nt ?!
>Maybe in versions after 2.0.8 or am i getting something wrong ?

This refers to the contrib_nt submodule in the cvsnt source tree. Just
check out the cvsnt sources (using cvsnt of course) and look yourself.
But there is not much to see, 3 perl scripts in total:
commit_prep.pl
cvs2cl.pl
log_accum.pl
are the full contents of this folder.