[cvsnt] Conflict text customisation

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Thu Nov 13 18:10:14 GMT 2003

It's not a warning message. It's simply a conflict that must be resolved by hand or using tools like ConflictEditor (http://sourceforge.net/projects/conflicteditor). Your project is *correctly* non-compileable, so you *must* resolve the conflict. What if you don't see the conflict and even though it allow you to compile the incorrect/conflicted file?

Cheers,

Alexandre.