[cvsnt] Installation Problem on XP

Michael Aemisegger aemi at iew.unizh.ch
Sun Nov 16 12:59:51 GMT 2003

Hello

I'm having trouble installing cvsnt on my windows xp. When I press
"Install" in the installation wizard, the installation wizard freezes
and nothing else happens. I've shut down Zone Alarm and turned off the
anti virus programm. Any ideas?

I also tried to install the binary distribution without installer. I
managed to do this after installing a few more dll's. But how would I
start the cvs server now?

Michael