[cvsnt] cvsgui_protocol

Tri Le le at vietkids.us
Mon Nov 17 18:43:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am working on a project involving with CVS client. So far, CVS does not
support any client API, so CVSGUI project (cvsgui.sourceforge.net)
released a cvsgui_protocol to allow developers use CVS client in a GUI
project easier. I know CVSNT supports this kind of cvsgui_protocol, but
they're not speed advantage. Is it possible for CVSNT to improve the speed
on this cvsgui_protocol, such as keeping a process between server and
client?