[cvsnt] [CVS NT] acls not working fine

IVO.HECHMANN at SBB.CH IVO.HECHMANN at SBB.CH
Fri Nov 21 15:41:00 GMT 2003

--- Erhalten von  I0.U114371 0512 20 26 41                   21.11.03 16.41

hai all;

i'm just trying to set up the acl for my repository;

the CVSROOT/avail - file looks like:

avail|u114371,U114371|module1
unavail|u114371,U114371|module2

yea right, u114371 thats me; and i want to set up the rules that i have
permission to commit to module1 but not to module2

commiting to module1 works fine, but commiting to module2 works also and
thats not fine....

any ideas what i'm doing wrong? was googling for a deeper view into the
avail-file but didnt find anything, any HOW-TO's present?

thanks for any answers....

ivo

  -> cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook