[cvsnt] lockserver

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Wed Nov 26 15:20:08 GMT 2003

CVSNT running on Win2000

Two questions:

1.	If I use lockserver for lock service, where is the place that the
lock files resided and how do I delete them ?

2.	I put some wrong file on the server and I tried to delete it
directly on the server. I keep getting sharing error. Nobody is accessing
it.  I have to stop CVSNT running in order to delete that file.  Can anyone
give me the reason and how to resolve that?