[cvsnt] Re: added files become read only

Sébastien Abras sabdev at ibelgique.com
Thu Nov 27 09:17:52 GMT 2003

Well, as "local" and "SSPI" protocols do not the problem, it might be
linked with pserver then !

I tried it on several client computer against several server computer
(always 2.0.11 or 2.0.12 and pserver) and it always reproduces.

The "checkout read only" option was not set when checking out the module
so I guess it can't remember it.

Deleting the sandbox and checking out a fresh copy make the read-only
status disappeared.
But it is not an option for us  to get fresh copy each time we merge
branches. Fortunatly, it is not really blocking us as we simply use cvs
edit (or change the property of files) to make it read-write again. This
is just annoying.

Thanks,

Sebastien