[cvsnt] RE: Notification when cvs "touches" a local file

Hartmut Honisch hartmut_honisch at web.de
Thu Oct 9 14:12:33 BST 2003

> I could make CVSNT save the old entries in an Entries.old or something
> like that as it rewrites them, so that TCVS doesn't have to do
> anything special.

Great! And could you write a message to stdout (like "Finished processing
C:\mysandbox\myModule\mydirectory...") when CVSNT has finished processing a
directory / writing the new Entries file so that TCVS can start comparing
them right away and won't have to wait for the entire CVSNT operation to
end?

-Hartmut