[cvsnt] cvswrappers -m 'COPY' gone in 2.0.11

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Oct 9 16:44:53 BST 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:33:43 -0500, "Czarnowski, Aric"
<aczarnowski at unimax.com> wrote:

>Since this is the case, could the default cvswrappers file that is
>placed into new repository's CVSROOT directory get updated?  A new
>2.0.11 cvswrappers file claims -m, -t, -f and -k are all supported which
>is highly misleading.  I appears like only -k is actually supported in
>CVSNT...

The -t and -f haven't existed for a really long time.  -m should work
server-side - I think what you're seeing is a feedback from the client
when the server asks it about its local cvswrappers, which never used
to work but does now (for the last few versions).  I *think* the
warning isn't actually true in that case.  I've added a fix to stop
the client trying to send the server wrappers back to it to see if
that helps.