[cvsnt] cvswebnt

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Oct 9 18:06:49 BST 2003

> I can't get cvswebnt  (in combination of apache) to work.
>
> I can browse in my source directory (through cvsweb.cgi),
> works fine. But
> when i go to a directory which has files in it then i get the
> next error:
>

> Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on
[snip]

I know that CVSNT uses a modified version of the RCS format, so (at least on
Windows+IIS+ViewCVS) you need to use the 'CVS RCS wrappers' instead of the
regular RCS files.  I think I've seen mentioned here at another time about
pointing the web apps to the CVS RCS files instead of those that come with
the system (that are from the old CVS).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Glen Starrett