[cvsnt] Authentication failure with SSPI

KKolle at gkservices.com KKolle at gkservices.com
Thu Oct 9 18:59:11 BST 2003

I thought somebody might pick on the fact that my cvsnt version is old.
I'll have to bite the bullet and upgrade.
We recently had some new antivirus software installed....I'm testing that one.

Thanks

                      "Glen Starrett"
                      <grstarrett at cox.n        To:       "'Kevin K'" <kkolle at gkservices.com>, <cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook>
                      et>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [cvsnt] Authentication failure with SSPI
                      10/09/2003 12:26
                      PM

> CVSNT Version: 1.11.1.3 (Build 65)
> WinCVS 1.3
> OS: Windows2000

Olllldddd version of CVSNT.  Might want to update that before spending too
much time diagnosing this.

Has it worked before (I assume so from your message)?  What has changed?

Typical suspects:  Firewall (have to uninstall--de-activation isn't
sufficent to stop the effects), some Anti-virus.

The fact it works for some operations but not others has me at a loss.

Regards,

Glen Starrett