[cvsnt] scc messages

pushok contact at pushok.com
Fri Oct 10 10:57:28 BST 2003

Hello list,

To prevent any possible blame on that I should explain why this
happens.

1. These messages does not produced by PushokCVSProxy. This messages
produced by VS.NET IDE. Tony perform binding of code to SCC, and IDE
designed to test connection for each project. It add/delete and check
content and status for temporary file. Also, when project became
controlled for every project file added .vpscc file where IDE stores
its data.

2. So all that messages is result of code binding. It is _not_ possible to
prevent this as soon as this is logic of IDE. These messages is _one
time_ messages. They occurs only when new project binded to SCC.

3. For case of CVS-NT I not think that it is good decision to use IDE
integrated tool, since in that case all developers should use it.

Igor Pushkov