[cvsnt] setting $author in Windows XP

Diogo Cabral diogo.cabral at dri.pt
Fri Oct 17 11:16:35 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've installed cvsnt on a windows XP machine and all is working fine,
except I can't seem to make the $author of a commit be anything rather
than "guest". I'm not using a guest account on windows, and I've tried
to access cvs on a remote machine, with the same results (everything
works but can't set the author of the revision).

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Diogo