[cvsnt] loginfo lock problem

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Fri Oct 17 14:37:57 BST 2003

James_Sa at trend.com.tw wrote:
> I tried postcommit, but it's not what I want.
> And still have this problem. Postcommit is between
> commitfile and remove the write file lock.

There is something else going on, then, because POSTCOMMIT fires _after_ the
write file lock is released (that's the whole point).  I use a postcommit
trigger to auto-update the test web site after every commit and never have lock
problems.

Are you running any sort of anti-virus program on your server?

John