[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.11 crash with eq.c file name

Colin White colin.whute at uk.renaultf1.com
Mon Oct 20 14:28:39 BST 2003

Hello,

When I try to commit a file called 'eq.c' I get a CVSNT crash. Is this
known behaviour?

I have also tried with 2.0.8 - same result. I am using Windows 2000 sp3.
The file is a valid C file, has been added as Text / ASCII, and the conent
does not seem important. Any suggestions, other than simply changing the
file name, are welcome!

Thanks

Colin