[cvsnt] Import problem

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 18:18:32 BST 2003

> The sourcecode checked out from sourceforge contains 3426
> files,457 folders;
> while import and check out again, only 3323 files,439 folders left?
> what's happened,why?

When you do an import, I believe cvsnt automatically ignores some files with
"." prefix--but I'm not certain of that--check into which files are missing
and that could be the reason.  (I'm not certain because I use Tortoise a
lot, and I don't know if it's cvsnt or tortoise ignoring those files).

Regards,

Glen Starrett