[cvsnt] $Log$ conflicts in CVSNT but NOT in Linux CVS - why?

Tom Cmok tomcmok at free.polbox.pl
Wed Oct 22 16:52:31 BST 2003

Some time ago I asked about conflicts in the $Log$ part when CVSNT
merges two files changed simultaneously by several users. The answers
I got mostly was to forget using $Log$ etc. BUT: some older version
of CVSNT (<2) was not having this problem AND the current version
of original CVS does not have it as well. Is it really so difficult
to fix this bug?

cheers,

Tomasz