[cvsnt] Expansion Modes

Graham, Marc xf005026 at ti.com
Thu Oct 23 15:57:46 BST 2003

Folks;

I have a problem with winCVS accessing a Solaris directory. Committing to
changes gets a permissions denied. I have full functionality via the Solaris
box.

The port responds to 2401 etc.

Any experience with this ?

Marc Graham
Office: 613 271 3202
Mobile: 613 292 9913
Text: 6132929913 at txt.bellmobility.ca
"Golf is my real profession, Show business pays my green fees."
Bob Hope