[cvsnt] Dreamweaver extension based on CVSNT

Valics Lehel lvalics at grafx.ro
Fri Oct 24 17:40:51 BST 2003

Hi all,

We have developed a Dreamweaver extension which use CVSNT binary package.
I saw that CVSNT is under GPL license.

Because we want to offer our developed software for a fee, I need some
advise from people (or maybe from CVSNT developers, project owner).

We will offer our package for download, and we will mention it on our site,
that our package require CVSNT to be installed and link to cvs.exe

I'm interested if we will brake in a way the GPL license and if yes (dunno
yet) then we an ask CVSNT developers to do this?

Thank you for your time,
Valics Lehel
http://www.grafxsoftware.com