[cvsnt] Re: Upgrade to current version?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Oct 25 08:58:35 BST 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:46:21 -0400, "Aaron Lamb"
<amslawyer at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Hello,
>  I was unable to find any documentation on a version upgrade.  So insteade
>of just installing the current version over the top of the one we have
>running I thought I would ask and see if that was ok.
>
>Thank you,
>Aaron Lamb

If you have an earlier version of CVSNT that was installed using the
InstallShield installer then you need to uninstall before you install
anew.
But if you have a newer version (say 2.0.1) and want to upgrade to
2.0.11 then you just run the new installer and it will upgrade your
existing installation.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)