[cvsnt] Update branch from head

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Oct 28 08:04:05 GMT 2003

Why do you do this????
CVS is specifically designed to enable several persons to work on the *same* project at the *same* time.
You should not create branches just because you are several people working, only if you want to isolate the stable TRUNK revisions from potentially unstable development revisions.
But also then all of the persons working on the project should work on the *same* branch.

Bo