[cvsnt] How to setup notify

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 16:31:13 GMT 2003

> I am new to cvsnt. I have got cvsnt up and running but I am having
> difficulty
> setting up "notify"

Check out Bo's notification script and how-to.  It's available in the cvsnt
wiki (http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/) under 3rd party tools, CVS Notification
Scripts.  That might not address your question directly, but will hopefully
have enough info to help you figure it out.

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ThirdPartyTools#head-6d2d9d26334e22a094c48f11422df
568ebdc4fc8

Regards,

Glen Starrett