[cvsnt] permission problem running CVSMailer script

Jones, Graeme Graeme.Jones at ccra-adrc.gc.ca
Wed Oct 29 20:59:27 GMT 2003

We've set up CVSMailer to send commit notifications by email, and get the
following error on commits:

	cvs server: Script execution failed: Permission denied
	cvs server: cannot write entry to log filter:
C:\APPS\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe ...

I suspect this is a simple Windows NT permissions issue.

We connect to CVSNT using the ntserver protocol, and we have impersonation
enabled.  All CVS users have full permissions in the directory tree
containing the CVSMailer executable.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Graeme Jones