[cvsnt] Advice on the modules setup, please

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 30 23:48:55 GMT 2003

We need to start using the modules file to fine tune our sandboxes.
Specifically we have found that we need to include some common folders
with files inside the project modules so changes here are not
forgotten when committing the project files.
Say that we have a main source module called Project1. It contains
several subfolders already.
There is also a folder elsewhere (like Common/Utils), which we would
like to become part of the Project1 module on checkout. Ideally it
should appear as Project1/Utils.
If I look in the modules file specification I think I can do the
following:

Utils Common/Utils
Project1A &Project1 &Utils

But when I check out this I get the following structure:
Project1A
  |-- Project1
  |-- Utils

But I wanted: