[cvsnt] error

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Sep 3 17:38:15 BST 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:30:39 -0700, "Glen Starrett"
<grstarrett at cox.net> wrote:

>What version CVSNT?  Does cvs work with pserver or sspi?  You might not
>have SSH set up on your machine--I don't know much about sserver, can't
>be much more help.

Generally errors with ssh mean that either the server doesn't have a
certificate set up, or the root certificates file (ca.pem) isn't on
the cilent and/or server.

It's actually quite hard to diagnose ssl issues, because you don't get
anything back other than a failure.. luckily 99% of the time it's down
to the certificates which is easy to fix.