[cvsnt] Re: Merge-Problem: nonmergeable file needs merge

Johannes Kilian Jo.Kilian at gmx.de
Fri Sep 12 11:52:00 BST 2003

>It's possible if you're using a really old vesrsion...  what's the
>output of 'cvs version'?

Yeah - you're right: cvs version reults in

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.9 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 66)
(client/server)

I did a "cvs -v" - and this only gives  me the client version.

So I have the server to be updated

Thanks!

Johannes