[cvsnt] File Permissions

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Fri Sep 12 19:11:10 BST 2003

I just set up CVSNT server running on Windows 2000 and Wincvs as the client,
I use sspi protocol.

However, I got the following message, looks like I got File Permission
problem. On the server, I don't have SYSTEM user group.

Help out please ...

cvs -x ls -e / (in directory C:\usr\)
cvs [ls aborted]: unrecognized auth response from HQDC3: cvs server: E
cannot open D:/Standard Products/CVSrep/CVS_SourceControl/CVSROOT/config:
Permission denied

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****