[cvsnt] Basic basic help needed

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Sep 15 05:53:18 BST 2003

With Terminal Services you have another situation. In this case you
have entered the LAN using dialup and then connected to the inside
machine with TS. But in this case you are already logged in to the
domain and there is no need for a root as you have described.
It should be sufficient with:
  :sspi:reposerver:/MyRepository
And you don't cvs login at all - sspi uses your local login, in this
case you used "Administrator".

Of course you have to look at the policies on the TS machine and
verify that a TS login actually has permissions to use the network
resources, this is not always the case.

/Bo