[cvsnt] map drive

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Mon Sep 15 12:41:09 BST 2003

I have installed CVSNT running on a server on win2000.

And I created two dirs on the local disk of the server as:  D:\Products
Department\cvsrepo (prefix) and D:\Product Department\cvstemp

Two questions:

1. Can I later map it to a network drive ?  Since the repository is still on
the local disk of the server.  My client Wincvs is still going to connect
with the server, not the map drive. Does that matter ?  A map drive is good
to show the file tree.

2. Can I also put some normal source files which don't need version control
on this drive to share the drive?

Thanks for your help !