[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: missing expected branches in /V960/V960_MD3 /library/main/main.xml,v

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Mon Sep 15 20:10:07 BST 2003

Hi,

Got a strange one here. I'm doing a "co" of this directory on the server
asking for a particular branch tag and I get this error message then the
checkout stops. Why? If the file does not have the tag, it should skip
it and move on. It properly skips several other files that do not have
this branch tag. Why does it choke on this one?

cvs [server aborted]: missing expected branches in
/V960/V960_MD3/library/main/main.xml,v

Trouble is, it never gets past this. If I go to the dir and type
"cvs update" it dies right away with the same error. As a result
this workarea has only half the files is should have.

Thanks,