[cvsnt] CVS95 on Windows 98?

Danny Bergsma dannybergsma at chello.nl
Tue Sep 16 18:27:11 BST 2003

I read the whole website, but can't find the solution of my problem.

I've a Windows 98 server and I would like to run a CVS server. It has to be
accessible from the Internet. So I decided to use the pserver protocol.

I downloaded the last CVSNT stable version and installed it. I created a
repository and created one user for the pserver. But how do I start the
server? 'cvs server' doesn't work. If I do 'cvs login', I get the error

Or isn't it possible to run a CVS server, accessible from the Internet, on a
Windows 98 OS?

Thanks,

Danny Bergsma