[cvsnt] /cvs/Root files: Dumb user

Bryce Schober bryceman at dpzone.com
Tue Sep 16 19:08:03 BST 2003

OK, so we recently put our company behind a firewall, which changed our
cvs (pserver) server's ip.  Unfortunately, the Root file had the
server's name resolved to the ip, so it was no longer valid.  No
combination of cvs login / logout fixed it for me, so I ended up
deleting all of them so that I could continue working.  Now, things are
screwed up because I still don't have the root files.  I didn't know how
to get them back the right way, so now I'm copying a corrected Root file
around my tree.  This just seems wrong, but I don't know the right way...

- Bryce Schober

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by digiposs.com]