[cvsnt] Import questions

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Wed Sep 17 00:17:07 BST 2003

Well, of course. Import JUST the directory and add all the rest.
Why didn't I think of that. Thanks.

We are using WinCVS which likes to grab EVERYTHING when you import.
So I guess, you have to create an empty directory, use import
then copy everything there and use "add" from there.

What about that other question. Anybody? :-)
> 2) When you import using the sweet "-C" option (Thank you
> very much!) It does not update
> the $Header information on the local files if they have
> $Header in them. Is there a way (short of deleting
> the files (which makes  the -C option kinda useless))
> to update the $Header information? (reason being, we have
> some automation tools that
> use the $Header information.)

Thanks.
Reed Lawson