[cvsnt] Running multiple instances of CVS server

Marc-André Docquier Marc-Andre.Docquier at bsb.com
Thu Sep 18 07:47:36 BST 2003

Hi,

At the moment, I have one CVSNT running on a machine and I would like to manage two sets of CVS repositories located in two separated directories hierarchy on this machine.

I've found a way to do this using the full path to each repository. As a consequence, it means that I can't benefit of using of the prefix. But I find this a little bit restrictive.

So, another idea to achieve this goal is to have two instances of the CVSNT server running on the machine, each one listening on its own ports. I would like to know if it is possible to use CVSNT this way. If yes, could you tell me how to put this configuration in place?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Marc-André Docquier

E-mail : marc-andre.docquier at bsb.com <mailto:marc-andre.docquier at bsb.com>