[cvsnt] CVSNT Server crash on login

Joost van der Plas joost.cvsnt at musigma.nl
Mon Sep 22 11:06:29 BST 2003

Hi Jens,

"Jens scharsig" <j.scharsig at bus-elektronik.de.removethis> wrote in message
news:bj1dn1$jks$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...

> > What protocol?  There's also a crashdump address to send the dumps to
> > (find it on the cvsnt home page, http://www.cvsnt.org/
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Glen Starrett
> >
> A Message from Tony Hole says: Blame it on the McAfee Virus, but on my
> tests I found out McAfee Firewall (disabled but installed) is blame on it.
>

> regards Jens Scharsig

I get a similar crash in cvsservice.exe v2.0.9 (see my other post).
Did you find that McAfee firewall must be completely uninstalled for
cvsservice to work?
In my case, it also crashes when accessed from a local command prompt.
Do you happen to know if this problem was already investigated by cvsnt
developers ,because I think this should not be a reason for cvsservice to
crash anyhow.

Thanks,

Joost