[cvsnt] Client Server Protocols

rog amos strategia_cvsnt_rog at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 23 20:02:05 BST 2003

I am running CVSNT with WinCVS as my client and i'm using SSPI to connect to the server...
i was just wondering if there was a way to disable the other protocols so that an errant user does not attempt to connect using a protocol i don't want him/her to use?

I have already disabled perver by requiring that info transferred be encrypted (using the CVSNT)
any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance
roger