[cvsnt] pserver connection problem to win2k server, cvsnt 2.0.8

chris.roberts at ubs.com chris.roberts at ubs.com
Thu Sep 25 15:39:25 BST 2003

Tony,

There appears to be many users seeing the error reponse:

Error reading from server 9.155.227.50: -1:

It seems to be related to firewall/router installations, although disabling seems not to resolve.

I've not been able to use my local cvs for months now(I've fallen back to other means). but am really keen to start using again.

I had a quick look at the source code and it looked like this error could occur for a number of different issues.

Would it be possible to have addition debug added, to provide better diagnostics? I realise there is a pipeline
of dev activities but I can wait.  I would do myseff but I don't hava a C dev environment.

thanks