[cvsnt] connection reset (was: CVSNT on XP)

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Tue Sep 30 21:01:41 BST 2003

Try right clicking on the folder. 'Owner' is under
"Properties" "Security" "Advanced". I've noticed
that all the useful stuff is under "Advanced" :-/

I don't like it either, but the IS department
would rather live with the hazards of Outlook
then let a Linux box in the building. :-(
Oh well.
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering
(775) 448-0755